A. Martini & Co is pleased to announce that we have been selected as the CM/GC for the expansion and renovation of this Verona based Center. Located only a short walk from the A. Martini & Co. corporate offices, this lovely children’s center is embarking on an exciting project. Extensive preconstruction services, in collaboration with the Center’s staff and the architect, David Lowry of Riverside Architecture, has begun.
Monthly Archives: May 2015
- The Josh Gibson Foundation Breaks Ground on Heritage Park September 27, 2017
- Excela Health Frick Hospital Unveils Latest Renovations September 22, 2017
- Pittsburgh Business Times Construction Focus on Healthcare June 2, 2017
- A. Martini & Co. Hosts Construction ‘Show and Tell’ at Riverview Children’s Center for Students and Staff April 25, 2017
- A. Martini & Co. Receives 2017 Best of Verona Award March 29, 2017